By continuing to use this site, you agree to receive cookies/similar technologies to measure visits, view videos and use social sharing buttons. Find out more and change your cookies settings.
- September 10, 2018
The Court has also ordered that a meeting of APN Outdoor shareholders be convened to consider and vote on the Scheme (Scheme Meeting).
The implementation of the Scheme remains subject to the approval by APN Outdoor shareholders and to the satisfaction or waiver (as applicable) of certain other conditions precedent, including approval by the Foreign Investment Review Board (FIRB) and the New Zealand Overseas Investment Office (OIO), and other customary conditions.
APN Outdoor shareholders will vote on the Scheme at the Scheme Meeting, which will be held at 10:00am (Sydney time) on Monday, October 15th, 2018 at PricewaterhouseCoopers, One International Towers, Watermans Quay, Barangaroo, Sydney NSW, Australia.
Information relating to the Scheme, including the Notice convening the Scheme Meeting and the Independent Expert’s Report, will be included in the Scheme Booklet that will be sent to APN Outdoor shareholders by September 13th, 2018.
The key events and the expected timing in relation to the approval and implementation of the Scheme are set out in the table below. All dates are indicative only and are subject to the Court approval process and the satisfaction or, as applicable, waiver of conditions precedent under the Scheme, including the conditions precedent under the Scheme Implementation Deed between JCDecaux and APN Outdoor dated June 26th, 2018. Any changes to the timetable will be announced in due course.
JCDecaux also informs that the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) has registered the Scheme Booklet in relation to JCDecaux’s acquisition of APN Outdoor, by way of a scheme of arrangement.
|Scheme Booklet despatched to APN Outdoor shareholders||September 13th, 2018|
|Scheme Meeting||October 15th, 2018|
|Second Court Hearing||October 18th, 2018|
|Effective Date||October 18th, 2018|
|Special Dividend Record Date (if declared)||October 22nd, 2018|
|Scheme Record Date October||October 25th, 2018|
|Special Dividend Payment Date (if declared)||October 29th, 2018|
|Implementation Date||October 31st, 2018|
- 2017 revenue: €3,493m*, H1 2018 revenue: €1,643m
- JCDecaux is listed on the Eurolist of Euronext Paris and is part of the Euronext 100 and Euronext Family Business indexes
- JCDecaux is part of the FTSE4Good and Dow Jones Sustainability Europe indexes
- N°1 worldwide in street furniture (543,050 advertising panels)
- N°1 worldwide in transport advertising with more than 215 airports and 250 contracts in metros, buses, trains and tramways (356,320 advertising panels)
- N°1 in Europe for billboards (141,630 advertising panels)
- N°1 in outdoor advertising in Europe (672,220 advertising panels)
- N°1 in outdoor advertising in Asia-Pacific (216,290 advertising panels)
- N°1 in outdoor advertising in Latin America (77,190 advertising panels)
- N°1 in outdoor advertising in Africa (26,770 advertising panels)
- N°1 in outdoor advertising in the Middle-East (18,650 advertising panels)
- Leader in self-service bike rental scheme: pioneer in eco-friendly mobility
- 1,074,113 advertising panels in more than 80 countries
- Present in 4,033 cities with more than 10,000 inhabitants
- 13,040 employees
* Restated from the retrospective application of IFRS 15, applicable from January 1st, 2018
Investor Relations : Arnaud Courtial email@example.com