JCDecaux SA (Euronext Paris: DEC), the number one outdoor advertising company worldwide, announced that Lénaïc Pineau has joined JCDecaux as Chief Sustainability & Quality Officer of JCDecaux, taking up her position on September 6, 2021.
Lénaïc Pineau began her career in 2010 at Danone as Brand Manager where she was responsible for Les 2 vaches brand. In 2014, she joined Lindt as Senior International Brand Manager working with the Lindor brand. In 2015, she became Marketing Manager at Agrial/Eclor (Loïc Raison, Ecusson, La Mordue, Kerisac, Bayeux brands) where she introduced a CSR approach linked to the new positioning of the Ecusson cider brand.
From 2018, Lénaïc Pineau was Senior Sustainability Manager at EY leading extra-financial audit missions, defining CSR strategy and mission statements for corporate customers (eco-design for sustainable brands, decarbonisation of offerings). In this role, for the past year, she was in charge of the certification of JCDecaux’s extra-financial performance statement.
Lénaïc Pineau, 34, holds a Masters in Management from the ESCEM School in Poitiers and the London Metropolitan University.
Based at our headquarters in Yvelines (Plaisir), Lénaïc Pineau reports to David Bourg, Group Chief Financial, Administrative and IT Officer.
- 2020 revenue: €2,312m – H1 2021 revenue: €1,082.3m
- Present in 3,670 cities with more than 10,000 inhabitants
- A daily audience of more than 840 million people in more than 80 countries
- 10,230 employees
- Leader in self-service bike rental scheme: pioneer in eco-friendly mobility
- 1st Out-of-Home Media company to join the RE100 (committed to 100% renewable energy)
- JCDecaux is listed on the Eurolist of Euronext Paris and is part of the Euronext 100 and Euronext Family Business indexes
- JCDecaux is recognised for its extra-financial performance in the FTSE4Good (4.6/5) and CDP (A Leadership) rankings, and has obtained the MSCI AAA score for the 4th year in a row
- 964,760 advertising panels worldwide
- N°1 worldwide in street furniture (489,500 advertising panels)
- N°1 worldwide in transport advertising with 156 airports and 249 contracts in metros, buses, trains and tramways (329,790 advertising panels)
- N°1 in Europe for billboards (129,970 advertising panels)
- N°1 in outdoor advertising in Europe (615,530 advertising panels)
- N°1 in outdoor advertising in Asia-Pacific (216,590 advertising panels)
- N°1 in outdoor advertising in Latin America (66,120 advertising panels)
- N°1 in outdoor advertising in Africa (22,500 advertising panels)
- N°1 in outdoor advertising in the Middle East (15,350 advertising panels)