JCDecaux S.A. (Euronext Paris: DEC), the number one outdoor advertising company worldwide, announces that, following a competitive tender, JCDecaux Airport, its airport advertising subsidiary, has renewed its advertising concession with Toulon Hyères Airport for 10 years.
As part of this contract effective 1 January 2018, JCDecaux will digitise all of its advertising displays, declutter the airport halls and set up mobile charging points with an innovative design in the departure lounge. In addition, new high value-added ambient media solutions will be installed in the airport, offering advertisers more visibility and providing passengers a surprising and engaging experience.
With around 500,000 passengers a year, Toulon Hyères International Airport provides a gateway to Provence and the Côte d'Azur, and is ideally located near the Gulf of Saint-Tropez and the main seaside resorts, as well as serving the city of Toulon.
Isabelle Schlumberger, Executive Vice President for Sales, Marketing and Development of JCDecaux, said: “We are delighted that Toulon Hyères Airport has decided once again to turn to the expertise of JCDecaux Airport, the number one worldwide in airport advertising, for its advertising spaces. This contract underlines JCDecaux Airport’s ability to offer solutions tailored to the airport environment, an ideal location for innovative and interactive communication that offers a unique passenger experience and optimal visibility for advertisers and their brands. Backed by its experience in major airports in France and throughout the world, JCDecaux will ensure the success of this partnership.”
- 2016 revenue: €3,393m, H1 2017 revenue: €1,641m
- JCDecaux is listed on the Eurolist of Euronext Paris and is part of the Euronext 100 and Euronext Family Business indexes
- JCDecaux is part of the FTSE4Good and Dow Jones Sustainability Europe indexes
- N°1 worldwide in street furniture (559,070 advertising panels)
- N°1 worldwide in transport advertising with more than 220 airports and 260 contracts in metros, buses, trains and tramways (354,680 advertising panels)
- N°1 in Europe for billboards (169,860 advertising panels)
- N°1 in outdoor advertising in Europe (721,130 advertising panels)
- N°1 in outdoor advertising in Asia-Pacific (219,310 advertising panels)
- N°1 in outdoor advertising in Latin America (70,680 advertising panels)
- N°1 in outdoor advertising in Africa (29,820 advertising panels)
- N°1 in outdoor advertising in the Middle-East (16,230 advertising panels)
- Leader in self-service bike rental scheme: pioneer in eco-friendly mobility
- 1,117,890 advertising panels in more than 75 countries
- Present in 4,280 cities with more than 10,000 inhabitants
- Daily audience: more than 410 million people
- 13,030 employees