By continuing to use this site, you agree to receive cookies/similar technologies to measure visits, view videos and use social sharing buttons. Find out more and change your cookies settings.
- November 16, 2015
JCDecaux SA (Euronext Paris: DEC), the number one outdoor advertising company worldwide, announced today that its subsidiary JCDecaux Europe Holding SAS has completed the acquisition of CEMUSA (Corporación Europea de Mobiliario Urbano SA), an outdoor advertising subsidiary of the Fomento de Construcciones y Contratas SA (FCC) group with operations in Spain, the United States, Brazil and Italy. CEMUSA Portugal’s operations were not part of the acquisition scope.
The acquisition will add more than 43,000 advertising panels in Street Furniture and Transport to JCDecaux's portfolio, extending or reinforcing its presence in world-class cities such as New York, Rio de Janeiro, Brasilia, Madrid and Barcelona and in 41 airports including those in Madrid and Barcelona.
- 2014 revenues: €2,813 million; H1 2015 revenues: €1,460 million
- JCDecaux is listed on the Eurolist of Euronext Paris and is part of the Euronext 100 index
- JCDecaux is listed on the FTSE4Good index
- No. 1 worldwide in street furniture (491,950 advertising panels)
- No. 1 worldwide in transport advertising with more than 170 airports and 279 contracts in metros, buses, trains and tramways (379,060 advertising panels)
- No. 1 in Europe for billboards (180,590 advertising panels)
- No. 1 in outdoor advertising in Europe (708,000 advertising panels)
- No. 1 in outdoor advertising in the Asia-Pacific region (215,350 advertising panels)
- No. 1 in outdoor advertising in Latin America (51,150 advertising panels)
- No. 1 in outdoor advertising in Africa (36,000 advertising panels)
- No. 1 worldwide in self-service bicycles and a pioneer in soft mobility
- 1,078,370 advertising panels in more than 70 countries
- Present in 3,700 cities with more than 10,000 inhabitants
- 12,300 employees