Paris, 13 May 2015 – The Combined Annual General Meeting of JCDecaux SA (Euronext Paris: DEC) was convened on 13 May 2015.
The Annual General Meeting approved the financial statements for the year ending 31 December 2014 and the payment of a dividend of €0.50 per share.
The Annual General Meeting also renewed the terms of three members of the Supervisory Board: Mr Pierre Mutz and Mr Xavier de Sarrau for three years and Mr Pierre-Alain Pariente for one year.
During the meeting, it was agreed to renew for a period of 26 months the financial authorisations granted to the Executive Board, and the authorisation to buy back shares in the Company up to a maximum of 10% of its share capital at a maximum price of €50 per share and to cancel the shares where relevant, for a duration of 18 months.
The shareholders also approved a change in the articles of association removing the obligation concerning the principle of double voting rights, in accordance with the provisions of Article L. 225-123, third paragraph, of the French Commercial Code.
Following the meeting, the Supervisory Board renewed the appointment of Mr Pierre Mutz as Chairman of the Remuneration and Appointments Committee and Mr Xavier de Sarrau as Chairman of the Audit Committee for the duration of their terms as members of the Supervisory Board.
The Supervisory Board also renewed the terms of two members of the Executive Board for three years, that of Mr Jean-François Decaux and Mr Jean-Charles Decaux.
The Supervisory Board then appointed Mr Jean-François Decaux as Chairman of the Executive Board and Mr Jean-Charles Decaux as Chief Executive Officer for one year, in accordance with the principle of alternating the position of Chief Executive Officer within JCDecaux SA.
For commercial and public representation purposes, Mr. Jean-François Decaux and Mr. Jean-Charles Decaux use the title of Co-Chief Executive Officer of JCDecaux.
Key Figures for JCDecaux
- 2014 revenues: €2,813m
- JCDecaux is listed on the Eurolist of Euronext Paris and is part of the Euronext 100 index
- N°1 worldwide in street furniture (491,950 advertising panels)
- N°1 worldwide in transport advertising with 140 airports and 279 contracts in metros, buses, trains and tramways (379,060 advertising panels)
- N°1 in Europe for billboards (180,590 advertising panels)
- N°1 in outdoor advertising in the Asia-Pacific region (215,350 advertising panels)
- N°1 in outdoor advertising in Latin America (51,150 advertising panels)
- N°1 worldwide for self-service bicycle hire: pioneer in eco-friendly mobility
- 1,078,370 advertising panels in more than 60 countries
- Present in 3,700 cities with more than 10,000 inhabitants
- 11,900 employees
Communications Department: Agathe Albertini
+33 (0) 1 30 79 34 99 – email@example.com
Investor Relations: Arnaud Courtial
+33 (0) 1 30 79 79 93 – firstname.lastname@example.org